I’ve been adding some minor updates to the site. Within the next few days (maybe Monday), version 0.1.5 will be released! It will be adding some new mini-features that I think will be cool.
The most noticable change should probably be the visuals which are already different. I would like to note that I am NOT a designer. I know code and some very basic design. So that’s why the site looks “old school”. If anyone wants to help out in that field, let me know! :)
Starting next Monday, I will also be starting my “marketing campaign of awesomeness”. Basically this means I will going out and sharing my work with the community, friends, family, and colleagues. The hope being that people begin to take interest, see the value of this site, and perhaps stick around to hang out for a bit. If you’re interested in helping, there are a few simple ways:
- Follow us on Twitter, Like Us on Facebook, and Subscribe on YouTube. This helps a lot!
- Let me know what you think. Post here, Tweet, email, whatever you want. Any advice, suggestions, requests, or criticism are welcome!
- Signup for an account. This is another big one that helps tremendously.
- Comment or rate an article.
- Tell your friends. The more people taking a peak here the better.
Any of these points will help, even if you only have time for one. All support is much appreciated and I hope to repay each and every one of you by bringing amazing content to the eSports scene. And perhaps some free giveaways!
As always, thanks for reading. If you want to talk in person, join our Mumble server and find perlox-mobile. I am on everyday.